WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When You Request Information
If you register for our site by requesting more information, we will collect your first and last name, email address, and phone number. We may also ask you to tell us whether you are requesting information for you or a loved one. We collect this information for the purpose of responding to your request and keeping you informed of our product offerings. You always have the choice of opting out of future mailings (see the Choice/Opt-Out section below).
When You Make a Purchase
If you purchase products through the Website, we will collect the following information:
- Shipping Information: We collect the first and last name of the recipient, country, mail address, email address, and telephone number.
- Billing Information: We collect the first and last name, country, address, and telephone number of the person purchasing our products.
- Payment Information: We collect card brand, card number, name on the payment card, and expiration date.
We collect this information to send orders, information about our company, and promotional material from some of our partners to our customers. If our products are purchased on your behalf by someone else, we may collect this information from the person ordering our products on your behalf.
When You Apply for a Job
If you apply for a job with ConnectAmerica, we will collect your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, employment history, education history, date of birth and social security number. We may also collect your resume and cover letter, which may contain any additional personal information you choose to share as part of your job application.
We collect this information for the purpose of evaluating your application and communicating with you about your job application.
When You File an Incident Report
When you file an incident report via the Website, we collect first name, last name, address, phone number and email address. We may also collect a description of the incident, which may contain any additional personal information you choose to share as part of your report.
We collect this information for the purpose of investigating and responding to your incident report.
When You Submit a Review
When you submit a review of our products via the Website, we collect your first and last name and email address. We also collect the content of your review, which may contain any additional personal information you choose to share. When we share your review on the Website, we will only use your first name and last initial to identify your review.
We collect this information only when you choose to share it with us, and we will only use any information you share in your review for the purpose of posting your review on the Website.
When You Register an Account
When you register a customer account, we will collect your first name, last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, mailing address, billing address, credit card or debit card information, and emergency contact information.
We collect this information for the purpose of establishing your account, maintaining your account, and communicating with you regarding account- and product-related issues.
When You Take an Assessment
If you take our product assessment questionnaire, we will collect your responses to the assessment, which includes questions related to your overall health and wellbeing. We will also collect your first and last name, email address, and telephone number.
We collect this information for the purpose of evaluating your needs and responding to you with information and updates about our products.
When You Participate in Our Public Forums
When you choose to participate in one of our chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups, we collect first name, last name, email address, and phone number. We collect this information to enable you to participate in these features of the Website.
Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in a public forum.
When You Access the Website
When you access the Website, we collect some information directly from your browser, as well as through web technologies. The information we collect automatically when you visit the Website includes:
- Browser and Device Information: We collect information directly from your browser, including your IP address, browsing history, device type (e.g., desktop, tablet, mobile phone), device resolution, and device operating system. We collect this information in anonymous, aggregate form, which means this information cannot be used to identify you. We collect this information for the purpose of securing the Website, optimizing the Website and improving user experience, Website analytics, and marketing purposes, including serving you with promotional content across the internet.
- Connect America Cookies: We may set and access session cookies on your computer for performance testing or to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. “Cookies” are small files placed on your computer by your browser and are often used to make websites work, as well as provide information to the website operator. You have the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. If you decline or disable cookies, please note that certain functionalities of our website may no longer work.